WKS Evo Circle 11.2kVA 48V hybrid inverters + 2 communication kits
WKS EVO Circle hybrid inverters are the ideal solution for self-consumption in the home, or for making an isolated site self-sufficient.
Communication kits allow WKS EVO Circle inverters to be connected in parallel.
The inverters can be parameterized in the workshop by selecting the parameters in the options column.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The pack contains :
- 2 WKS EVO 5 kVA - 48V hybrid inverters 2
- communication kits: parallel connection
The pack allows you to connect 2 WKS EVO in parallel.
Discover the WKS EVO Circle, the new-generation solar inverter that will transform your energy experience!
Thanks to its advanced MPPT solar charge controller, this inverter optimizes and regulates the DC power of your solar panels to efficiently charge your battery bank. You can say goodbye to low battery worries. Its transformerless design guarantees reliable power conversion, all in a compact format that fits into any space.
With its integrated Wi-Fi function, you can monitor your UPS from your mobile app, viewing and recording data to track its operating status. And for even greater convenience, the inverter supports USB On-The-Go, simplifying parameter rewriting, data downloads and software updates.
Choose the WKS EVO Circle and enjoy smart, high-performance, connected solar power to simplify your everyday life!
- Pure sine wave MPPT solar inverter
- Customizable status LED ring with RGB lights
- Touch button with 4.3" color LCD display
- Wide DC input range
- Data log events stored in the inverter
- Integrated Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (app available)
- Dedicated communication port for BMS
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units
- Choice of operating mode via timer
- 27 Amp output
Three RGB lighting effects
- Circular scrolling: Enjoy fast, continuous scrolling of the selected color in a circular motion.
- Wheel: Illuminate your space with twinkling lights in the color of your choice.
- Chasing: Create a captivating lighting effect by shining your chosen color up and down the circle.
- Battery charging current control
- Possibility of limiting or prohibiting mains charging
- Input voltage from 110 to 280V (useful for fluctuating networks)
- Economy mode (self-consumption limitation)
- Fine-tuning of battery charging characteristics
- Automatic restart in the event of overload or overtemperature
- Possibility of limiting battery discharge to preserve battery life
- Configurable return voltage to battery mode
- Low battery warning
Multi-energy power supply
Example: for a consumption requirement of 3kW, you could have a configuration:
- 1 kW supplied by solar energy 2
- kW supplied by batteries
This multi-supply technique greatly reduces the number of batteries required, and extends their lifespan.
This inverter accepts up to 6000 Wp of photovoltaic panels, and can be connected to the grid or to another renewable energy source if solar production is insufficient.
- Residential, commercial and telecommunications
- Areas with unstable electricity supplies
- Areas not connected to the grid
Use in back-up mode
The inverter can be used as a back-up without photovoltaic panels. In this mode, the UPS takes on the role of UPS, protecting your appliances from grid outages.
The UPS protects computers and audio-visual equipment, or any other sensitive load, by supplying a stable current. It guarantees uninterrupted power supply to consumers.
The electricity produced by these pure sinusoidal inverters is stable.
You can protect one or more rooms in your home via the distribution box.
In this configuration, the inverter uses the panels to power consumers and charge batteries when the sun is shining. The inverter draws power from the batteries to ensure energy distribution at night.
A generator can be added to the inverter's AC input to provide emergency power.
The inverter takes power from the grid only if the batteries are empty and solar production was not sufficient to cover consumption.
The inverter never feeds power back into the grid.
As with the "back-up" mode, you can connect only part of your domestic installation to the inverter. Consumers connected to the inverter will still be powered, even in the event of a mains power cut. What's more, they'll be supplied free of charge!
Pure Sine converter
The WKS is a pure sinusoidal voltage inverter that reproduces a power quality similar to that of the public grid. It can be used to power all types of appliance.
Maximum load current 120A
The WKS integrates an MPPT charge controller developing a maximum charge current of 120A.
The WKS also features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology, i.e. it constantly searches for the maximum power point, enabling the best performance from photovoltaic panels. As well as providing a boost in power to an installation, it optimizes battery charging and extends their lifespan. It scans the panel voltage to find the maximum power output point, and is able to adapt the voltage supplied by the panel to match the voltage the battery can receive.
Choice of operating mode via timer
You can determine the operating mode of your device using a timer. Set your own time window in the settings.
With this setting, you can define the priority of your inverter's output source, so you can, for example, choose to recharge your batteries during off-peak periods.
- Inverter power
- 10000 VA
- 10000 VA