Hybrid inverter WKS Evo Circle 5.6 kVA 48V
Powerful backup power supply
Never let a power outage stop you with our 5600VA/5600W backup power supply. It offers precise voltage regulation, high overload capacity and compatibility with computers and home appliances
• Protection against voltage fluctuations
• High overload capacity
• Compatible with a wide range of computers and home appliances
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Discover the WKS EVO Circle, the new generation solar inverter that will transform your energy experience!
Thanks to its advanced MPPT solar charge controller, this inverter optimizes and regulates the DC power of your solar panels to efficiently charge your battery bank. You can say goodbye to low battery worries. Its transformer-free design ensures reliable power conversion, all in a compact form factor that fits any space.
With its built-in Wi-Fi feature, you can monitor your UPS from your mobile app, viewing and recording data to track its operating status. And for even more convenience, the UPS supports USB On-The-Go functionality, simplifying parameter rewrites, data downloads, and software updates.
Choose the WKS EVO Circle and enjoy smart, efficient and connected solar energy to simplify your daily life!
• Pure sine wave MPPT solar inverter
• Customizable status LED ring with RGB lights
• Touch button with 4.3" color LCD display
• Wide DC input range
• Data log events stored in the UPS
• Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (app available)
• Reserved communication port for BMS
• Parallel operation with up to 9 units
• Possibility to choose the operating mode via timer
• Output of 27 Amperes
Fun fact: During a power outage, our backup power supply allowed our colleague Maxime, a passionate gamer, to continue his game thanks to the colorful lights of the Circle screen, recreating the atmosphere of an improvised gaming disco in complete darkness!
Three RGB light effects
• Circular scrolling: Enjoy fast and continuous scrolling of the selected color in a circular motion.
• Wheel: Illuminate your space with twinkling lights in the color of your choice.
• Chasing: Create a captivating light effect by making the chosen color shine from top to bottom in the circle.
3 modes of operation
• Solar priority
• Solar and grid
- Battery charging current adjustment
- Ability to limit or prohibit charging via the network
- Input voltage from 110 to 280V (useful for fluctuating networks)
- Economic mode (limitation of self-consumption)
- Fine-tuning of battery charging characteristics
- Automatic restart in case of overload and over-temperature
- Possibility to limit battery discharge in order to preserve their lifespan
- Return voltage in configurable battery mode
- Low battery safety
Multi-energy power supply
Example: for a consumption requirement of 3kW, you can have a configuration:
- 1 kW provided by solar energy
- 2 kW supplied by batteries
This multi-power technique greatly reduces the battery fleet and extends its life.
This inverter accepts up to 6000 Wp of photovoltaic panels, and can connect to the grid or another renewable energy source if solar production is insufficient.
- Residential, commercial and telecommunications
- Areas where electricity supply is unstable
- Areas that are not connected to the grid
Use in back-up mode
It is possible to use the inverter as a "back-up", without photovoltaic panels. In this mode, the UPS will act as UPS, protecting your devices from network outages.
The UPS thus protects computers and audio-visual equipment, or any other sensitive load by providing a stable current. It guarantees uninterrupted power supply to consumers.
The electricity produced from these pure sine inverters is stable.
Possibility to protect only one or more rooms of your house through the distribution box.
Use in Off-grid mode
In this configuration, the inverter uses the panels to power consumers and to charge the batteries when the sun is present. The inverter draws current from the batteries to ensure the distribution of energy at night.
There is the possibility of adding a generator set on the AC input of the inverter to ensure backup power.
Use in hybrid mode
The inverter takes power from the grid only if the batteries are empty and the solar production was not sufficient to cover the consumption.
The inverter never reinjects current into the electrical grid.
As with the "back-up" mode, it is possible to connect only part of your home installation to the inverter. Consumers connected to the inverter will always be powered, even in the event of a power outage. In addition, these consumers will be powered for free!
Pure sine converter
The WKS is a pure sinusoidal voltage inverter (pure sine) that reproduces a current of quality similar to that of the public grid. It can be used to power all types of device.
Maximum charging current of 120A
The WKS incorporates an MPPT load controller developing a maximum load current of 120A
The WKS also has MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology, that is, it is constantly looking for the maximum power point, which makes it possible to get the best performance from photovoltaic panels. In addition to providing an increase in energy to an installation, it optimizes battery charging and extends battery life. It scans the panel voltage to find the maximum power output point and is able to adapt the voltage provided by the panel to align with the voltage the battery can receive.
Possibility to choose the operating mode via timer
You can determine how your device works with a timer. Set a time slot yourself in the settings.
Thanks to this setting, you set the priority of the output source of your inverter to, for example, choose to recharge your batteries during off-peak periods.
|AC input voltage||170-280 VAC (for personal computers)|
|Selectable voltage range||90-280 VAC (for household appliances)|
|Frequency range||50Hz/60Hz (auto-detect)|
|AC voltage regulation (Batt mode.)||230 VAC +/- 5|
|Overload capacity||5s@>/=150% charge;10s@110%~150% charge; 100ms @ >/=200% charge|
|Transfer time||10 ms (for personal computers); 20 ms (for household appliances)|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|AC output voltage||24.3A|
|Battery voltage||48 VDC|
|Floating charging voltage||54 VDC|
|Overload protection||66 VDC|
|Solar charger and AC charger|
|Type of solar charger||MPPT|
|Maximum power of the PV generator||6000W|
|MPPT range at operating voltage||120~430VDC|
|Maximum voltage of the PV open circuit||450VDC|
|Maximum solar charging current||120A|
|Maximum AC charging current||120A|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||140x295x468|
|Net weight (kgs)||11.0 12.0|
|Communication interface||USB/RS232/RS485/Wifi/Dry Contact|
|Humidity||5% to 95%a Relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-15°C to 60°C|
- Inverter power
- 5600 VA
- AC input voltage
- 170-280 VAC (for personal computers)
- Selectable voltage range
- 90-280 VAC (for household appliances)
- Frequency range
- 50Hz/60Hz (automatic detection)
- AC voltage regulation (Batt. mode)
- 230 VAC +/- 5
- Efficiency (peak)
- Onde sinusoidal pure
- AC output voltage
- Overload protection (Battery)
- 66 VDC
- Type of solar charger
- Maximum PV generator power
- MPPT range - Operating voltage
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage
- Maximum solar charging current
- Floating charge voltage (Battery)
- 54 VDC
- Coup de coeur WUN
- Operating temperature range
- From -10°C to 50°C
- Communication interfaces
- USB/RS232/RS485/Wifi/Contact sec
- 5% to 95%a Relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 11.0 Kg / 12.0Kg
- Dimensions (L x W x D)
- 140x295x468 mm