EcoFlow RIVER Pr0 portable power station RIVER600PR0-EU
The EcoFlow RIVER Pro is a compact, portable power station designed for outdoor adventure. Whether you're camping, disembarking or boating, the RIVER Pro provides reliable power for adventure anywhere.
Free delivery in Belgium and France only. Select in-store pickup and we'll arrange shipment to the delivery address of your choice.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
EcoFlow RIVER Pro portable power station
The EcoFlow RIVER Pro is a compact, portable power station designed for outdoor adventure. Whether you're camping, disembarking or sailing, the RIVER Pro provides reliable power so you can go anywhere.
- 2 600W AC OUTPUTS AND 720Wh CAPACITY: The RIVER Pro can power up to 10 devices simultaneously thanks to several output options, including 2 pure sine-wave AC outputs. It offers up to 720Wh of power and weighs just 7.2kg, making it a portable power source for adventure on the move.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% IN 1 HOUR: Patented EcoFlow X-Stream technology lets you recharge the RIVER Pro from 0% to 80% in one hour, and offers a full charge in just 1.6 hours.
- DOUBLE CAPACITY FROM 720Wh TO 1440Wh: Add an extra RIVER Pro battery to double the capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh.
- It's ideal for situations like travel, camping or group outdoor activities where you need more power for more devices.
- Power a wide range of devices: The RIVER Pro can power some devices up to 1800W with X-Boost mode enabled, allowing you to power around 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools.
- Use appliances of less than 1200W for optimum product performance.
Intelligent X-Boost algorithm
EcoFlow X-Boost technology lets you use the 600W inverter to power essential appliances such as kitchen appliances and tools up to 1800W. This unique technology is perfect for outdoor adventures when you need to power your favorite devices while on the move. Please carry out a full test on a case-by-case basis to confirm that X-Boost works with your devices. Use X-Boost with devices under 1200W for optimum product experience.
X-Stream charging technology
EcoFlow's X-Stream fast charging technology eliminates the need to carry bulky power adapters. The RIVER Pro supports an AC charging input of up to 660 W and can charge from 0 to 80% in one hour, reaching full charge in 1.6 hours.
Extra battery for more power
Whether it's a solo trip or group camping, the RIVER Pro has the expandable power to handle your weekend adventures. If you're planning a long trip or have more power-hungry applications in mind, add the RIVER Pro extra battery to double the device's capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh.
2 AC outputs
Go on adventures with peace of mind with the RIVER Pro. Whether it's a backyard adventure with the family or an off-grid adventure, the RIVER Pro powers essential appliances and devices.
Smart solar charging
The RIVER Pro can be charged with two 110W solar panels connected in parallel in 4.5 to 9 hours, giving you the freedom to enjoy clean energy wherever you are.
Compact and portable
Weighing just 7.2 kg, the RIVER Pro features an easy-to-carry handle, making it portable and easy to transport. It can easily fit in the trunk of a car, on a campsite or indoors, giving you the flexibility to take your adventure anywhere.
Easily control and monitor your EcoFlow power plant remotely with the EcoFlow app.
You can download the EcoFlow app on android or IOS or by scanning the QR-CODE below:
Device connection methods
Connect to a home router (supports remote control)
- Click on the "+" button at the top right of the device interface.
- Open the "add devices" pages. Complete the device reset operation and connect to a hotspot named EcoFlow_XXXX.
- Check the box to confirm the operation, then click on the "Next" button.
- Select the WiFi you want to connect to (the WiFi must be able to connect to the Internet, and the device will connect to the EcoFlow server via this WiFi to provide all remote access control functions).
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and the device name (this name appears in the device list).
- Click on the "Next" button again and wait for the device to connect to the server.
- Once the connection has been successfully established, you can view the device or adjust its settings on the application.
Connection to a nearby RIVER 600 hotspot. (Make sure your cell phone is within range of the hotspot).
In hotspot connection mode, a phone will connect directly to a device's hotspot, eliminating the need to control the device via the server. This method is suitable for outdoor use in environments where there is no WiFi network.
- Press and hold the EcoFlow device's reset button, then release it when the WiFi icon starts flashing.
- Open your phone's WiFi settings, and connect to the hotspot named EcoFlow_XXXX.
- Open the EcoFlow application; the device interface will display the connected device.
What can EcoFlow RIVER Pro power?
10 W light: 64 hours (DC) - 22 hours (AC)
150 W refrigerator: 4 to 8 hours
110 W television : 5 to 10 hours
600 W coffee machine: 25 to 30 cups
11 Wh phone: 58 times
Laptop 49.9 W: 13 times
Camera (GoPro) 7.7 Wh : 83 times
Nintendo Switch 16 Wh : 40 times
Drone 60 Wh: More than 8 times
|Net weight||,2 kg|
|Dimension||289 x 180 x 235 mm|
|- 45°C +/- 3°C|
|- 60°C +/- 3°C|
|Charging method||AC wall socket,|
|12V car adapter, solar panel|
|Full charging time|
|.6 hours (AC)|
|.5 hours (12/24V car adapter)|
|,5 to 9 hours (2x110 W solar panels with sun)|
|.5 to 15 hours (1x160 W solar panels with sun)|
|Capacity||720 Wh (28,8V)|
|year (after full charge)|
|Lifetime||800 Cycles (80% +)|
|Overvoltage protection, Overload protection, Overtemperature protection, Short-circuit protection Low-temperature protection, Low-voltage protection, Overcurrent protection|
|Testing and certification||UL Standard, CE, FCC, RoHS,|
|AC load input power|
|Load 660W max|
|AC load input voltage||220-240 Vac (50Hz/60Hz)|
|Solar load input||200 W 10 - 25V DC 12A max|
|Car charger||12 Vdc 8A max|
|AC output (x2)||600 W (surge 1200W) total,|
|120Vac (50Hz / 60Hz)|
|USB-A output (x2)|
|DC, 2.4A,12W Max,per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge (x1)|
|DC, 9V DC, 12V DC, 2.4A, 28W Max|
|USB-C Output (x1)|
|DC, 9V DC, 12V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 5A, 100W Max|
|Cigar lighter socket power (x1)||136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max|
|DC5521 Output (x2)||13.6V DC, 3A Max, per port|
- Charging power
- 12 A
- Battery capacity
- 720 Wh
- 235 mm
- 180 mm
- 7,2 kg
- Video Youtube 1 - ID
- Video Youtube 2 - ID