- Status indication with RGB lights
- Integrated Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (Android/iOS app available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function.
- Dedicated communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232).
- Replaceable fan for easy maintenance.
- Battery-independent design
- Configurable timer and priority of use for AC/PV outputs.
- Selectable high-power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for household appliances and personal computers.
- Compatible with mains or generator input.
- Integrated dust kit
- Integrated DC output for DC fan, LED bulb, router, etc.
- Parallel operation with up to 6 units
- Two outputs available as configurable output or generator input.
The powerful WKS Evo MAX II is equipped with a 150 A MPPT solar charger, a newly upgraded 5" color LCD display and a touch button. It can also access and store data in the inverter for easy monitoring of inverter operating status.
Three RGB light effects
- Circular scrolling: Rapid scrolling of the color of your choice in a continuous circular movement.
- Wheel: Illuminated with twinkling lights in the color of your choice.
- Chasing: Light up and down the circle in the color of your choice.
Wifi communication (WatchPower)
Set up your inverter and system, check your output and save your data from your smartphone!
The WKS Evo's Wifi app gives you easy access to all your system's information.
An example of the app's available pages is shown in the product images.
The new-generation inverter
Enjoy continuous, reliable power, whether the grid is available or not. The energy produced by WKS inverters is directed and used intelligently for optimum performance. All priorities can be defined by the user: use of batteries, solar or AC source (grid or generator). In self-consumption, the energy produced by your panels fluctuates and does not correspond to consumption. The WKS inverter stores part of the solar output in the batteries for later use during the evening or night. On isolated sites, the WKS inverter can be connected to a generator to charge the batteries if they are empty and solar production is insufficient. This inverter is capable of working with several different energy sources, such as :
- public grid
- photovoltaic panels
- thermal generator
Microprocessor-based management directs energy according to production, consumption needs and battery state-of-charge. Real-time monitoring can be carried out locally or remotely. The WKS inverter does not feed power back into the grid.
3 operating modes
1) Solar priority
3) Solar and grid
- Adjustment of battery charging current
- Possibility of limiting or prohibiting charging via the grid
- Input voltage from 90-450V (useful for fluctuating grids)
- Economy mode (limits self-consumption)
- Fine-tuning of battery charging characteristics
- Automatic restart in the event of overload and overtemperature
- Possibility of limiting battery discharge to preserve battery life
- Return voltage in battery mode configurable
- Overload bypass (allows switchover to grid in the event of peak consumption)
- Low battery safety device
Use in back-up mode
The UPS can be used as a back-up without photovoltaic panels. In this mode, the UPS takes on the role of UPS, protecting your appliances from grid outages.
The UPS protects computers and audio-visual equipment, or any other sensitive load, by supplying a stable current. It guarantees uninterrupted power supply to consumers.
The electricity produced by these pure sinusoidal inverters is stable.
You can protect one or more rooms in your home via the distribution box.
In this configuration, the inverter uses the panels to power consumers and charge batteries when the sun is shining. The inverter draws power from the batteries to ensure energy distribution at night.
A generator can be added to the inverter's AC input to provide emergency power.
The inverter takes power from the grid only if the batteries are empty and solar production was not sufficient to cover consumption.
The inverter never feeds power back into the grid.
As with the "back-up" mode, you can connect only part of your domestic installation to the inverter. Consumers connected to the inverter will still be powered, even in the event of a mains power cut. What's more, they'll be supplied free of charge!
Pure Sine converter
The WKS Evo MAX II is a pure sinusoidal voltage inverter that reproduces a power quality similar to that of the public grid. It can be used to power all types of appliance.
Maximum load current 150A
The WKS Evo MAX II integrates two MPPT charge controllers, each delivering a maximum charge current of 150A.
The WKS Evo MAX II also features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology, i.e. it constantly searches for the maximum power point, enabling maximum performance from photovoltaic panels. As well as providing a boost in power to an installation, it optimizes battery charging and extends their lifespan. It scans the panel voltage to find the maximum power output point, and is able to adapt the voltage supplied by the panel to match the voltage the battery can receive.
||Axpert MAX II 10000
|Rated inverter power
|Selectable voltage range
||170-280 VAC (for computers)
||90-280 VAC (for household appliances)
|AC voltage regulation (Mode Batt.)
||230 VAC ± 5%.
15 ms (for personal computers),
20 ms (for household appliances)
|Vacuum power consumption
||12 VDC ± 5%, 100W
|Floating charge voltage
|SOLAR CHARGER &
|Maximum power of photovoltaic panel
||10000W (5000W x 2)
|MPPT range at operating voltage
||90 ~ 450 VDC
|open circuit of photovoltaic panel
|Maximum solar load current
|Maximum AC load current
|Maximum load current
||D X W X H (mm)
||158.4 x 503.6 x 530.8
||5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
|10℃ to 50℃
|Product specifications are subject to change without notice