Victron EasyPlus C 12/1600/70 converter/controller
Victron EasyPlus 12/1600/70 inverter and charge controller.
The EasyPlus is a multifunctional energy system consisting of
- a powerful sine wave inverter,
- a sophisticated battery charger,
- a high-speed AC transfer switch
- and AC distribution ,
in a single, lightweight, compact package.
"EasyPlus C 12/1600/70: the all-in-one solar energy solution "
- 12V 1600VA sine wave inverter (peak power: 3000W)
- 70A charger included
- maintenance load for starter battery
- Unique PowerAssist® technology protects the generator from overloading by increasing inverter power when needed.
- Adaptive 4-step charging for fast, optimized battery charging
- The AC distributor consists of an RCD ( 30mA / 16A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A circuit breakers
- One 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC power is available.
- RCD ( 30mA / 16A ) on AC system output
- No system break: uninterrupted switching between ground/generator and inverter
- Battery cables included
5-step installation: quick and easy
EasyPlus takes its name from its simplicity of installation and operation. The system can be installed in five simple steps, saving both time and space. The Easy Plus comes complete with AC connectors and sockets, and is supplied with battery cables already fitted, so you can save installation time.
Step 1. Choose a suitable location for the EasyPlus (as close as possible to the batteries) and install the wall bracket. Attach the EasyPlus to the bracket and secure it with the screws supplied.
Step 2. Connect the genset/generator input and output circuits
(including the water heater's dedicated power supply) to the Easy Plus.
Step 3. Connect the control panel (optional) with the UTP connection cable.
Step 4. Connect battery and temperature sensor cables for batteries
(Also supplied as standard).
Step 5. Switch on RCD, AC distribution, charger/inverter and
the system is ready for use.
- Charging power
- 1600 AV