Hoppecke OPzS battery solar.power block
Hoppecke OPzS solar.power open lead block solar.power for cyclic uses.
The batteries are delivered charged and filled.
The junctions necessary to connect your battery fleet are provided.
30 weeks delay
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Hoppecke OPzS Solar.Power Block Battery
Power.bloc opzs are stationary batteries with liquid electrolyte (diluted sulfuric acid).
Tubular plates offer a very high life expectancy to these batteries. They are ideal for applications that require a lot of charge-discharge cycles (solar applications). These Hoppecke batteries have a long service life and are suitable for use in cycling.
Aquagens for recombination of gases are not supplied with batteries.
- Low maintenance, until no maintenance with the use of Aquagen caps
- Very good cycle stability during use in PSoC1 - by the tubular design of the plates allows a more efficient charging current
- Maximum compatibility - measures that comply with DIN 40737-3
- Simple mounting and assembly - the battery cover is equipped with a built-in handle system
- Enhanced short-circuit safety from the moment of assembly by the use of HOPPECKE system connectors
- On-grid and off-grid energy use
- Drinking water treatment system
- Medical treatment equipment
- Signage, lighting
- Mobile radio stations
- Stations BTS
- Off-grid/grid energy treatment systems
- Up to 1500 cycles at 80% discharge depth.
- Up to 8000 cycles at 20% discharge depth.
Shelf life of cycles dependent on the capacity taken