EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel
From camping to outdoor activities, unfold the solar panel and start capturing solar energy in seconds.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
EcoFlow 160W solar panel
- Portable and foldable : The EcoFlow 160W solar panel is portable, foldable and compact, and weighs only 7 kg / 15.4 lbs. From camping to outdoor activities, unfold the solar panel and start capturing solar energy in seconds.
- Smart solar energy : The EcoFlow 160W solar panel is designed to produce maximum energy at any time of the day when combined with an EcoFlow power station. The solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21-22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm offers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments in the operating range.
- Sustainable, dust- and water-resistant : The EcoFlow 160W solar panel has IP67-compliant dust and water resistance with a seamless one-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities such as camping and hiking. An ETFE film provides additional protection against ultraviolet rays, which extends the life of the product.
- Crutch case : The crutch case protects the solar panel during transport. The transport case also serves as a crutch, allowing you to position solar energy in any direction or orientation, allowing multiple solar panels to be connected together without any obstruction.
Portable and foldable
The EcoFlow 160W solar panel is portable and foldable, making it ideal for camping, hiking and outdoor adventures. The solar panel folds into a compact format for transport, and can be unfolded and installed easily.
Advanced solar cells
The 32 high-quality single-crystalline silicon cells offer a high conversion efficiency of 22%, ensuring efficient daylight power. The total maximum power of the solar panel depends on the environment and the conditions of use. Use the solar panel in direct sunlight to get the best performance.
Smart solar power
The EcoFlow 160W solar panel can be paired with an EcoFlow power station to take advantage of the advanced MPPT solar charge controller, which detects current and voltage in real time. This provides the best performance in solar energy, even when environmental conditions change.
The adjustable crutch allows you to position the solar panel in any direction or orientation. This design feature allows you to connect and position several panels together without overlapping them, allowing for a more efficient charge of the solar panel.
Sustainable, dust- and water-resistant
Whether you're camping, hiking or driving, the EcoFlow 160W solar panel is here to help. With IP67-compliant dust and water resistance, our solar panel is designed for large spaces. It also features a 0.2 mm ETFE film that protects the surface from ultraviolet rays and extends the life of the product.
The Type MC4 universal connector is compatible with other products on the market. It allows you to connect several EcoFlow 160W solar panels with the EcoFlow DELTA for more efficient solar power production.
With a single 160W solar panel, the charging time can be:
- River 1x160W: 2 to 4.8 hours,
- River Max 1x160W: 4.8 to 9.6 hours
- Delta 3x160W: 3.5 to 7 hours
Depending on the angle of the sign and the weather conditions.
|Dimensions unfolded||680 x 1570 x 24 mm|
|Folded dimensions||680 x 420 x 24 mm|
|Performance||21% - 22%|
|Type of connector||Type MC4|
|Open circuit tension||21.4V (Vmp18.2V)|
|Short-circuit current||9.6A (Imp 8.8A)|
|Cell type||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Operating and storage temperature||-20C to 85C|
- Max. power - Wp
- Short-circuit current (Isc)
- 9.6 A
- Max. power voltage (Vmp)
- 21,4 V
- Panel yield
- 21% - 22%
- Panel type
- 20 mm
- 7 kg
- Video Youtube 1 - ID
- Video Youtube 2 - ID
- Video Youtube 3 - ID